Where do you buy your mmmmmmmalabrigo?

I am hooked on this yarn but have only found a very limited resource to purchase it, 2 sellers on ebay and usually colors are somewhat limited, just wondering where everyone gets this yummy yarn.
thanks again

Webssells Mmmmmmalabrigo. Also, some people get it at their LYS, or like me, at other people’s LYSs, because mine doesn’t carry it. :pout:

Sometimes I buy at my LYS but I bought a TON (18 skeins) at Personal Threads when they were having a sale. Not sure how often they have sales.

I found mine here for $10.75 per skein:

http://stores.ebay.com/Quality-Fibers?refid=store

They seemed to have a pretty good selection.

For worsted weight I shop at 100purewool.com

For bulky (almost done with my first sweater in this yarn) handpaintedyarn.com

100purewool shipping is really slow.

I got my order from handpainted yarn in a week.

Candice

I get mine from Webs for $12 a skein. Not as cheap as some, though.

Sheeeesh No wonder the store was nearly cleaned out of the good colors when I went back for more during that sale! :teehee:

That is where I get mine too. It is one of my two LYSs so it is just up the road and around the bend from me! :cheering:

(they have a wall of Koigu tooooo!)

I think they have sales about 2 - 3 times per year. I have two stores locally and I can’t remember which had which sales. :wall:

Sheeeesh No wonder the store was nearly cleaned out of the good colors when I went back for more during that sale! :teehee:

That is where I get mine too. It is one of my two LYSs so it is just up the road and around the bend from me! :cheering:

(they have a wall of Koigu tooooo!)

I think they have sales about 2 - 3 times per year. I have two stores locally and I can’t remember which had which sales. :wall:[/quote]

That’s right! YOU were the enabler!

THANKS! :muah:

thanks everyone, this gives me some choice, and I had totally forgotten about quality fibers
having this board for resources is just great

I prefer to buy my Malabrigo from Kyarns.com. They always have what I need when WEBS has run out.

got mine from

http://yarnzilla.com/

Kaidy

my LYS ships and it runs around 10.50 a hank. they usually have 15-20 colorways in stock. here