Where can I buy a yarn winder?

I had looked at JoAnn’s for a good while; everytime they offered a coupon, it was only for REGULARLY PRICED items, and the swifts and winders were ON SALE–so I couldn’t use the coupon! I checked all the time on eBay and finally got a new ball winder for less than $30 with shipping, and lucked up on an umbrella type swift (it’s part plastic–who cares --it works!!) for LESS than$30 with the shipping. Usually you can find what you’re looking for on eBay. I LOVE using it to make “yarn cakes”!! They look so good and you quickly have a beautiful pull out skein. - :heart:

u can get 40% off your shopping cart today at Joann.com. that will land u a ball winder for $20-$30 :cheering:

Here is the Joanns coupon code that I used about three days ago to purchase my ball winder. FEBEJ650 - gives ya 50% off :muah:

Trudy,

I LOVE using it to make “yarn cakes”!! They look so good and you quickly have a beautiful pull out skein. - :heart:

I know what you mean about the yarn cakes. There’s something so simply pleasing about the look and feel of them. :inlove: I guess they’re the next best thing to ‘eating’ cake. :mrgreen: