When knitting becomes an Obsession...this is too funny

ok so my sister just sent me this video she saw on youtube (she probably searched for it) :roflhard:
Here’s the Link:

Enjoy!!

So that’s where Hildie got her latest avatar! :roflhard: :roflhard:

I love it.

Excellent use of knitting needles, I must say :roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard: I so could NOT throw my addis and Options over the cliff :roflhard: :rofl:

I saw this yesterday on line and I watched it three times. I think its adorable!! I would have let the scarf go before knitting my hair. lol :teehee:

Wish I could knit that fast! :roflhard:

shudder I can’t imagine throwing them over… not least of all because I had to get help to import the Options to the UK :wink:

I’d have whipped the needles out and waved farewell to the scarf :wink:

Nice yarn tho I must say… wonder what that was based on :teehee:

The ONLY down point was… what on earth happened to all the balls of wool she had lying around when she picked up that last ball before using her hair? must not think too hard it is an animation!

I love it, just wish I could work out why I can’t see it at home and can only view it at work :??

I wish I could knit that fast!

shudder I can’t imagine throwing them over… not least of all because I had to get help to import the Options to the UK :wink:

I’d have whipped the needles out and waved farewell to the scarf :wink:

Nice yarn tho I must say… wonder what that was based on :teehee:

The ONLY down point was… what on earth happened to all the balls of wool she had lying around when she picked up that last ball before using her hair? must not think too hard it is an animation!

I love it, just wish I could work out why I can’t see it at home and can only view it at work :??[/quote]

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I knowwwww I was asking myself the same question!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

She was dragged away from the chair towards the edge of the cliff and couldn’t reach them. :slight_smile:

that is adorable!

Re: the needles - they looked like Susan Bates, so they were probably no great loss.

Re: The missing yarn: Ingrid probably took it when the “cameraman” wasn’t looking. :hiding: