What's your sign?

This horoscope is amazingly accurate.

"Gemini (May 21-June 20) As Mercury aligns with Mars, be cautious in dealing with those who seek to come between you and your passion for yarn. Expect ceaseless, distracting questions like, “When was the last time you cleaned this place?”, “Have you been outdoors since spring arrived?”, “Don’t you think you ought to put down that crochet hook for a few minutes and eat?”, and “Hey, did you notice your water just broke?”

wow, i really AM in need of distraction if my water breaks. maybe i could use distractions before i get into any situations that lead to that event as well… :slight_smile:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

You’re a Gemini? Me too.

may 27th… always right around memorial day weekend.

Maybe that explains why I get your sense of snarky humor and you seem to get mine. :??

My brother was born May 28, 1962. He’s the baby of the family.

Sagittarius. Lol

Which SSk? :rofl:

I use slip one as if to knit, one as if I purl, then k2tog through the back loop. :teehee:

improved ssk… ain’t she fancy? :wink:

:thumbsup:

How do you do ssk? Jan and I do it right. :wink:

:yay: Funny! I just find it lays nicer.

Same here. And it’s habit.

Pisces. Hmmmmmmm…
I don’t think so.

I’m a Libra:

Venus will enter your seventh house and steal your good scissors.

:pout:

I seem to have gotten a little of everything, except the overseas travel but I guess some of my yarn already did that for me, and my stitch markers are definitely controlled by Capricorn.

Hilarious! And accurate, since I signed up to learn to CROCHET just this morning!!!

:noway:

I am not now, not this year, not in this lifetime, crocheting granny squares.

Ever.