Whatcha' Knitting, September, 2022

Thank you.

Thank you for the video. I may try again, but not too soon.

1 Like

Great button! The hat is GREAT.

1 Like

Thank you!:blush:

Not sure why lifelines don’t seem to be suggested in brioche (if they do, I haven’t seen it, and would love to be corrected!); I’ve found that, if you use a narrow ribbon, the stitches lie flat and you can easily see the yarn overs. A life saver!

2 Likes

I’ve certainly used them. They save time and sanity!

very glad you’ve used them and are still sane, salmonmac, I’m not sure that I am!!

1 Like

Finished my granddaughters blanket. It’s a gift for her. Very pleased with results. Onward to my next project which I started yesterday!! Lots of throws/ blankets this year. But since not quite 2 years into my new found love of knitting, these are a first for the recipients.

3 Likes

That is a beauty! You’re granddaughter will be cozy, warm and happy with it.

I love this blanket pattern. Can you share the name Soni can go grab it? Someone’s hunting at a blanket and I think this fits the bill!

It is bernat daydream knit blanket using bernat blanket twist yarn.

Thanks for the pattern! I do a lot of charity knits and this blanket patterns would be great. I’m gonna try reduce the stitch requirements on the outside to make a smaller size (baby), but one day I will knit the regular size for me…:hugs:

2 Likes

I’m still working on ponies - nearly got one done, who is a pattern prototype and will be left out for someone else to find and take home, ala Random Act of Crochet Kindness. He looks goofy but cute, I hope someone will love him! Sorry if the pictures are huge :sweat_smile: the unicorn horn is for another pony, but their head isn’t finished yet, so this pony is trying it on lol

2 Likes

Striving to be a unicorn, well why not dream. The pony is excellent! It’ll be a treat to find for a lucky someone.

1 Like

Thank you, salmonmac! :grin:

Wow, love it. So much character!

1 Like

Thank you, Creations! I’ve ordered some nice purple glass eyes for the unicorn; I’ll post that when I’m finished, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes