What would we do without INGRID?

No matter what my questions are, and to an experienced knitter they must seem simple, Ingrid is always there and comes to the rescue. Thank you Ingrid! Between you and Amy’s videos, I have come a long way and learning more every day. I made the jump from scarf and hat to knitting my first cardigan for my 15 month old granddaughter. When it’s finished, I might even post a picture :XX:

:blush: You’re sweet! And believe me, I love doing this! You’d BETTER post a picture of your first sweater!

I think we need to rename the How-To Questions section of the Forum to “ASK INGRID”

Can I get an Amen?

well i know i might get to answer a question once in a while!!

[size=6][color=red]stomp![/color][/size]

:rofling:

heh…actually as much as i didn’t like her answer the other day i have always been very appreciative of her help (btw…that flapper hat was the evil twisted circ project!) and she is great for comic relief!!

:thumbsup:

Who wants to be the President of the Ingy Fan Club?? I could write a theme song & we could have an…

…are you ready for this?

:happydance: ING-A-LONG!!! :happydance:

Kelly,

I’ll join you in your ING-A-LONG! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Mary

Seriously…it’s like having a knitting teacher on call. Thanks Ingrid!! :smiley:

Ingrid is a wonderful person. She has helped so many , she is always answer posts, never ignores a plea for help and without her I never would have completed my oregon tote. Ingrid you are a true ambassador or goodwill and friendship on this board. Your posts are humorous, kind and you make everyone feel they can do it when inside they think maybe they can’t. You have kept newbis from giving up and have inspired us to move onto more projects and feel more confident. I thank you Ingrid for your help, kindness and I like you too.

opps double post sorry

:blush: :oops: :blush: :oops: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

You guys are too much!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now I feel like Sally Field. :rofling:

I just want to point out that when I get home from work, there are many questions answered by other members of the forum that are right on. We are a community here, and I want to make sure you know that I get more out of it than I put in! :heart: :heart:

And I’ve still never knit a sock!

I don’t know if I will ever be brave enough to knit a sock. It took me weeks to pick up a simple cardigan pattern and actually start it. Isn’t there a sock tutorial on here somewhere?

It’s Silver’s!

You never knitted a sock??? Your sure? Ok I take it back.

Only kidding

:roflhard: :roflhard: I could knit a sock. I’ve knit baby booties with turned heels, and large Christmas stockings, but I don’t want to put what I knit in a shoe and then lose it in the wash. :rollseyes:

Good Lord, look at me defending myself. Sheesh! :rofling:

Ahhh…that’s what your banana is trying to say as he rides off into the sunset on his trusty…alpaca?

I really hadn’t looked closely before–but apparently it’s sign language for
I love you.

[size=2]Probably supposed to be hang loose, dude.[/size]

I think it’s the “rock on, duuuuuuuude!” sign. at least the big-hair-acid wash-jeans-wearing-heavy-metal-listening-circa-1987 Jodi thinks so… tee hee :rofling: !

yes, Ingrid, thank you. you are always so quick to answer questions, so positive, and welcoming to everyone. :heart:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Three cheers for Ingrid!!

Also need to do a :cheering: for Brendajos who still gets my annoying e-mails :lol: and KellyK and Rebecca… and when I start them socks Silver I’ll be a lookin’ for ya…

:rollseyes: really need to get back to my sweater… are ya sure they are not as boring as afghans??? :smiley:

Gee, guys you’re making me blush. And yes! I reiterate that all of us are what make this forum what it is. Period. :happydance:

Hi… My name is hedgehog…

deep breath

And i’m an Ingrid fan…

There, i’ve said it… I feel much better…

I am… I’m an Ingrid fan…

It feels so good to be honest… :thumbsup:

Ingrid, we’re so lucky to have you and your expertise here!! I know i’ve benefited from it on many occasions! :slight_smile: Kind, curteous and extremely helpful… that’s you in a nutshell!

THANK YOU!
-hh