What type of sock yarn are you?

Take this Quiz and let’s see what kind of sock yarn that you are :smiley:

Wow! You would have been a pair of socks as long as it’s possible for socks to be before they’re tights - and all multi-coloured with pretty patterns and detail all over the place - then you could stand and admire your sock-self all day!

Sounds about right, don’t u think :wink: ?!

I’m a trainer sock…it funny, I like socks in theory, and I really want to knit them, I’m just not sure I’d wear them. I prefer bare piggies, even in the winter (when I complain about having cold feet :rollseyes: ) Socks just don’t fit me right, they always move so that the soles are actually on top…drives me crazy!

I would have been a pair of ankle socks in any color, maybe with a little picture or some stripes or something to add a little variation. :roflhard:

You would have been a trainer sock, and most likely a plain one. You don’t really like socks all that much, so you would only have been as much sock as is sometimes necessary.

LOL I only wear socks when its time to drag out my high heeled boots… which I LOVE but in the spriing summer as soon as its warm sandals baby … do go barefoot around the house except outside… would but the deer ya know… :rollseyes:

LOL, THIS is the exact reason that you learn to knit socks…to fit your foot…to a T :wink:

You quite like socks, but your not overly-obsessed with them. You would have been a pair of knee-length socks in any colour, and probably stripy or something to make you that little bit more interesting.

“Super long sock” Wow! You would have been a pair of socks as long as it’s possible for socks to be before they’re tights - and all multi-coloured with pretty patterns and detail all over the place - then you could stand and admire your sock-self all day!

I have socks, I like socks well enough–they have to match my clothes–but I don’t knit them.

Alas, this study is not very scientific, either. :frowning: I don’t understand why! It IS on the internet, isn’t it! :rollseyes:

You would have been a pair of ankle socks in any colour, maybe with a little picture or some stripes or something to add a little variation.

Cool, they take a lot less time to knit then those really long ones!!! :lol:

Loof

You quite like socks, but your not overly-obsessed with them. You would have been a pair of knee-length socks in any colour, and probably stripy or something to make you that little bit more interesting.

Seriously, I really do want to knit some socks, but I’d probably knit them for my DD, who loves socks. And, to be quite honest, it’s not the socks I want to knit so much as the sock yarn I want to knit with!! I love the self-striping stuff!

Wow! You would have been a pair of socks as long as it’s possible for socks to be before they’re tights - and all multi-coloured with pretty patterns and detail all over the place - then you could stand and admire your sock-self all day!

I love socks…but hate shoes. Wings…that’s what I need. So I can wear socks with out shoes and not get them dirty :roflhard:

That’s funny, April! Just think how clean our carpets would be!

Hmmmm, I think they’re on to me :slight_smile: Now I just need to learn to make pretty patterns and I will be all set!

This is WHY you should knit your own socks!! Seriously, I custom make my socks so that they fit MY feet. As I’m making them I slip them onto circulars and then try them on. I’ve been known to increase and decrease socks in funny places in order to get them to fit MY feet. I keep reminding myself that patterns are just suggestions. :wink:

Oh and I’m that stripey knee sock too!

:lol: That’s funny…it’s the kind of socks I like! :XX: :thinking:

That’s cute. I was the multi colored sock. :happydance:

I’ll join Kelly, liznwillow, and knitwitty in being a knee sock, probably stripey :smiley: .

I :heart: knee socks - especially if you can find (or knit) some that actually STAY UP. :rofling: And I’ve got some great self-striping yarns to make myself some this winter (after the Xmas knitting is done :shock: ).

Mary

Super duper long socks

You would have been a pair of ankle socks in any
colour, maybe with a little picture or some
stripes or something to add a little variation.

What type of sock are you?
<font size="-2">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

I recently completed my first pair of ankle socks!