What to knit?

i have just finished another scarf and now im at a loss of what to knit next i dont want to try anything to big like a jumper or anything… so any ideas? im not the worlds best knitter im not stick on knit and purl eather im just bored help?

socks!
:cheering:

Or dishclothes if you dont want to knit another scarf.
Or how about a felted tote bag (that’s on my list for the fall) Actually both of those suggestions are.:happydance:

Let’s see…

hat
socks
anything for charity (check charity forum for ideas)
Christmas gifts
felted purse

Baby sweaters are always good to keep on hand. I’ve found that if one of my friends gets pregnant, several more will follow. Also, baby sweaters are great tutorials for a bigger sweater!

I’m trying my hand at a Christmas stocking. I got the kit from Annie’s Woolens. I want to try color work (stranded knitting), and I thought this would be a great project for it. I got the kit at a LYS while on vacation :slight_smile: Here is a pic of the kit:
http://www.annieswoolens.com/shop/order.php?productNum=K-0005&continue=StockingKitsPatterns.php

I’d also vote socks – great portable project for summer, and tons of great books, web instructions, etc… My particular favorite is Sensational Knitted Socks – a sock class in the beginning, and lots of options for different sock patterns.

Have fun deciding!

im kinda fed up of baby things …sorry christamss gifts? hmm like what? im not ready to atempt socks yet… maybe a leg warmers or slipers not socks.

Hi,
A bag… definitely a bag, a girl can’t have too many bags.
Good luck with choosing.

whooo mice xmass stockings im so loving them . im now way that good but super nice. yes i think i sall do a bag and anothe scarf lol im gonna have a lot of scarfs thanks for al your help.

How about fingerless gloves?

Jana

Yes definatley SOCKS!!!

Pauline x x x

Socks!

Have you tried going to pattern central, on the forums front page? They have a stash busters sticky with dozens of really good ideas and fun stuff. I think you’ll like it.

I agree with the baby sweaters, my neighbor is having a baby shower (right now actually)… once the baby’s born i’m going to send one over with my two youngest kids.

Or how about a little tank top from Magknits? They have some cute and easy patterns…

I was wondering what to knit next also. Nothing was jumping out at me, so I went through my books and started a ballerina bear. I find toys fun to make.

Carolyn