What to get at LYS - I had a blast!

I’m going to my LYS in a couple of hours for the first time. I didn’t even know that there was one nearby because we just moved to this area.

What should I get?? I have lots of cotton DK weight stuff for my baby projects. I don’t have much else. Inspire me!

I always go to the sock yarn first - and try not to drool on it. I don’t know why. I’ve only knitted 2 pairs of socks. And I have only bought the yarn for one more pair. But I just love the stuff!

I think I probably go there first 'cause I know I can’t get sock yarn anywhere else. I can go to Michael’s, JoAnn’s, or ACMoore and get worsted weight or bulky or fingering, but not the beautiful sock yarns.

Check out the laceweight and feltable wool! And…everything else too.

I had so much fun. They had a pretty cool selection but I felt kind of lost because I didn’t really have any specific project in mind. I got Baby Twist by Alpaca With a Twist. Soft soft soft! And I got Berroco Ultra Alpaca in two colors, it is very pretty.

And I picked up Alpaca Delight Mini Laceweight. I have no idea what I will do with it. I couldn’t pass it up after I picked it up and looked at it. The color Wild Cherry is just gorgeous and it feels really luxurious.

Hey maybe I can make some cool Christmas presents for my mom and mother in law with this stuff!