What sort of rediculous items are in your stash?

I have 7500 yards of sport weight chenille in a sage color. Seriously. I am a big girl but not THAT big. What am I going to do with 7500 yards?

Make a king size blankie.

sue

I bought 15 skeins of moonlight mohair and another 15 or so of Moda Dea Cheri in bubble gum pink. I have no idea what I am going to do with either one.

turning on my hypnotic charm You’re going to give them to me! :teehee:

Chenille? :doh: I’m no help here…I don’t like chenille in the first place so I’d probably donate it or sell it. :shrug:

What do you mean ridiculous items??!? That [size=6]IS [/size]my stash!!! :shock:

:teehee:

I think chenille would make a nice blanket. I don’t have anything truly ridiculous in my stash yet, give me time though (and more room to keep yarn) :teehee:

turning on my hypnotic charm You’re going to give them to me! :teehee:[/quote]

…If your hypnotic charm were to succeed, what might you make with them? (my not so subtle attempt at stealing your ideas!)

I had a boat load of Lion Boucle in all kinds of colors. But I ebayed it last week!

turning on my hypnotic charm You’re going to give them to me! :teehee:[/quote]

…If your hypnotic charm were to succeed, what might you make with them? (my not so subtle attempt at stealing your ideas!)[/quote]

I would use one to make these arm/wrist warmers!

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/kmm-wristlets.html

Well… I have around 35 skeins of caron SS, about 5 of them have a little bit left to the skein. Most of them I have no idea what I’m going to use for. :shrug: :teehee:

OOh this would be PERFECT! It uses 12 balls!!! It would be great for traveling on a plane too.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/60392-K.html

I bought 12 balls of Moda Dea Wild and 4 of Bernat Frenzy while they were on clearance at Michael’s. That was around the time I first started knitting and BEFORE I realized I don’t really care for novelty yarns. I made my daughter a hat and scarf out of some of the Wild, but I still have 8 1/2 balls of it left.

What do you mean??? I hold dear every last scrap and skein in my stash! All the littlest bits of leftover ww are patiently being made into one of those fish affies. It may take five years, one fishie at a time, but think of the stashbusting! I love my stash!!! :muah: Even the orphan strands.

Ooh, someone made a U-Neck vest (from Knit1?) with Moonlight Mohair. I’m making a crochet Fat Bottom Bag (from SnB Happy Hooker) with Moonlight Mohair held together with another yarn.

Well, I love pink, and I think a little short sleeve pink cardigan would look so sweet. That might be too girly for you though… ? You could bring down the pink by knitting it along with a black or other dark color. :slight_smile:

I have homespun :wall: what on earth made me to buy homespun? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Tell me about it - I have 8 or 9 skeins of Seafoam to make a blanket, or so I thought.

I also have tons of recycled yarn that I may not use, like a super-lightweight yellow wool that breaks if you look at it funny. (Thankfully, it’s not m*ths, just wimpy wool.) My least favorite items in my stash are the Homespun, a ton of TLC Amore, several balls of WoolEase Thick & Quick, and a sweater made of a barely-spun yarn that is just about impossible when it comes to joining separate balls.

Um… what’s wrong with Homespun? I know people don’t like it, but why? I made a blanket out of Homespun and my brother in law loved it so much he “stole” it from me. I have a sweater made out of Homespun that feels soooo good against the skin, I don’t even like to wear a bra under it. :oops:

i’ve just gotta get some of this Homespun. i know every1 says its terrible, but i’ve heard its soft and i’ve gotta see what its all about. next time i will not avoid it when i see it at the store!