What’s this stitch?


Currently looking to design a cardigan. I saw this detailing and loved it, but can’t quite figure out what the stitch it it. I was thinking a herringbone type or twisted stitch?



It’s a lovely edging. If you play around with these cables, maybe you can get close to it.


Thanks! Those look close! I feel like the one in the image slants more diagonal