What not to knit

I found this surfing blogger links. Some parts made me giggle, others made me just plain laugh out loud.

Others parts made me sad. I [like] clown socks. :verysad:

http://whatnottoknit.wordpress.com/

http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/

LOL, those are funny!
I’m with you…I really like those socks :shrug: what can I say?!

Oh those were too funny! loved it. :rofl:

Yup I’m with u guys !!! Love the socks and am in love with the Halloween vest, too. I would wear the vest more than just in the month of October, but then again I didn’t get the nickname spooky for nothing. My whole nightstand is an ode to Halloween all year round lol. HEHE Today for my birthday my mom got me a witch nightlight lmao… YAY Halloween vest !!! Would look awsome with clown socks !!! :cheering:

OMG! Thank you for this! I was so sad to see You Knit What going away - this will help. :rofl:

Did you check out the sister site, What Not to Crochet? Check out the July 2nd entry. Freakin’ hysterical! :roflhard:

I was so sad to hear that the “you knit what?” girls are no longer going to keep up their blog. I would always visit that site when I needed a giggle!

Thanks so much for the great laugh! Those were so friggin’ funny! :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: The sad part is I know people that would wear that haloween :roflhard: vest :shrug: no accounting for tast I guess!!

:rofl: I have the magazine the socks are in lol my SIL wants to make them for herself…

Atrocious, but there’s alot of talent behind such complex projects! Still won’t wear 'em tho! What’s even funnier for me is that the second blog has a person there named KnittyKitty! Cool!

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS SITE! I laughed so hard that I couldn’t keep my eyes open.
It really is a shame about those clown socks. I thought they had a bit of style to them.

:roflhard:

Here’s another funny site: The Museum of Kitschy Stitches.

That Halloween sweater is in the Knitpicks catalog that i got yesterday and it looks like you get several patterns for $5. you CAN make you that cwazzzzzy sweater! :thumbsup:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I tell you what there have been so VERY unfortunate clothing choices that have been made … No I am 32yo so I did have a part of my early teen year in the 80’s, this just cements my earlier comment IMHO … :roflhard: :roflhard: