What non-knitting Item Is Essential in Your Knitting Bag?

I’d like to know what (besides the usual paraphernalia, i.e. needles, yarn, scissors, eyeglasses, markers, etc.) you think is a MUST HAVE in your knitting bag.

I found it very important to have a nail file in mine. There’s nothing worse than finding you HAVE to stop knitting because of a broken nail on which your yarn gets snagged. That’s a real knitting mood killer. LOL! :verysad:

I typically carry at least one of my college class books with me. I have to alternate between school work and knitting to keep up with everything.

uuuuh… My wallet. :teehee: my knitting bag is also my purse which is why it has to be ginormous! :wink:

pepper spray… tissues… lotion…finger nail clippers… :rofl:

it used to have extra paci, diaper, wipes, sippy cup, and snack… now I can get by with the sippy cup…

lotion

Beer

:roflhard: I didn’t think of that. Sometimes I need one of those as I frog my work. :pout:…The big outer pockets on that orange knitting bag will come in handy for the beer eh? :wink:

:roflhard: I didn’t think of that. Sometimes I need one of those as I frog my work. :pout:…The big outer pockets on that orange knitting bag will come in handy for the beer eh? ;)[/quote]

Now you know why I wanted that particular bag. 6 pockets, 6 pack. Coincidence? I think not. :rofl:

Valium, to counteract frogging freakouts :roflhard:

I’d say PostIt’s for notes and place markers on patterns etc. And a package of hand wipes. I hate doing crafts involving fibers when my hands feel dirty.

Chocolate. :teehee:

my ipod!

oh, and my cell phone - to call my mom when things get out of hand, as usual.

wet ones, fingernail file, paper & pen, sticky note… you wouldn’t beleive all I have in my bag…lol I’m ready for any emergency. Including a small stapler, tape, its micro mini,lol… also, sinus pills, tylenol, kleenex…

I carry a messenger bag… I’m always ready…

M&Ms bcs they are so portable and they don’t get on the work :teehee:

highlighter, teeny Post-Its, ballpoint pen, a PageUp, nail file and lotion.

Oooh yeah! There is usually a bottle of green tea in there too! :teehee: and various lip glosses… :roll:

Magnifying reading glasses. 8)

Ok, so basically our knitting bags have turned into our carry-all’s? :teehee:

I always keep a little bottle of lotion, asprin, chapstick, iPod and tampoons. You know, the bare essencials :shifty:

iPod, and LIP GLOSS! :heart:

pepper spray… tissues… lotion…finger nail clippers…

it used to have extra paci, diaper, wipes, sippy cup, and snack… now I can get by with the sippy cup…

Pepper spray?! Good grief woman, where do you do your knitting? :??