What knitted item do you use the most?

I use a knitted dishcloth that someone else made for me quite often. Of things I’ve made for myself… a crocheted afghan, probably. Winter scarves come next.

Well, I knit for other’s more than I knit for myself.

My slippers are most asked for.
My kids and husband go through several hats and scarves a winter. I’ve stopped knitting scarves as it annoys me that they loose my hand kints so frequently. I’ve had my scarf for 4 years. The hats tend to stay around long enough that I don’t mind knitting them.

The “stained glass” afghans I made for DH and DS. They use them year round. I’ve made absolutely nothing for myself.

For me it would be the felted bags I have made for me and my friends. I use mine all the time and so do they. They are fun and fast to knit and they turn out really cool.

In the winter I love my scarves. Not only do they keep me warm but they can really dress up an outfit as well.

Booga bag! Carry it every day!

My hats. I :heart: hats, and I :heart: knitting them, so it works out really well for me.

My dd gets a lot of use out of her heart pillow, and in the winter, her leg warmers (we live in Michigan, so she wears them every time she wears a skirt when it gets cold).

Misty

oh DUH jodi… I forgot I use my felted bubble bags a lot. like, every day.:doh:

I have a multi colored hat that I wear all winter. It’s the only thing that I have knit for myself. I knit mostly for my family.

Well, i think it’s a tie between the blanket that I made (i sleep with it almost every night) and my dark mark purse that I bring everywhere.

My shawls. I use them every day–in cold air conditioning during the summer as well as in winter and cool fall and spring days, and I have one that I specifically wear to bed too.

I’m in with Silver. My cozy-wozy Red Aran Afghan. Haven’t used it much in summer…but…very soon now, it will be used every day! And evening.

For me it’s my arm warmers that I made in ‘Noro’. I am very cold all of the time, and these keep my wrists nice and snug so I’ve been able to do MORE knitting! Which can only be a good thing!

OMG! How could I forget the 2 things that are used every day! My first scarf and a small blanket I’d knitted for Buffy when we first got her. She has the scarf curled up on a side of the blanket as pillow and whenever she snoozes, she’s on that blanket. Aren’t I a good mummy?!

when i was 6 my mom made me a blanket and i have used it all most every day since then(im just about to be 22) cloud9im a very cold person so i used to steal my brothers one as well.:slight_smile: things that i have made? my slippers i use every day and my scarf when its cold(like i said all ways cold lol)

I use my iPod cozy every day.

Hats, mittens, and my balaclava. I backpack/hike all four seasons and never leave home without something suitable. Even summer nights get cold at altitude.

I use scarves a lot, rather fortunate as thats all I’m currently brave enough to try knitting. I like to wear my scarves in lectures at Uni cos the A/C is on constantly so even in summer its freezing!