What Kind of Yarn Are You Quiz

I am dishcloth cotton too!

Ditto. Especially the :shrug:. (Ascerbic? where do they get THAT?!)

I figured I’d be Walmart Supersaver—fast, easy, and cheap!

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

:rofl::rofl:

I’m merino and I have to agree.

I’m allergic to myself - I’m Shetland Wool! :roflhard:

I’m Shetland wool. and interestingly enough so is my bf. i made him take it. we are steeks that do not need to be reinforced:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m Merino Wool.:mrgreen:

Gee I am Mohair. Funny it to hairy for me it gets up my nose. :roflhard::roflhard:

I’m dishcloth cotton. So practical yet so versatile. I mean take a simple dishcloth and think of it’s uses. It can scrub the dishes, two of them make great hot pads, hot lid grabbers, coasters, doilies, dust cloths and can even be sewn into slippers. Plus the pattern possibilities of simple cotton yarn dishcloths are endless… so long as the end product is usable, durable and in a perfect square. :mrgreen:

You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when you’re at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.

I’m dishcloth cotton. Gee…how predictable. :roflhard:

I’m dishcloth cotton. I hate cleaning. This is one dishcloth that will not get much use. Let mohair do it.

You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that’s okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

Scary…but accurate!

That was fun!

I’m mohair too-lol! Hard to untangle-my hubby would agree :teehee:

I am mohair! I am allergic to mohair!!

I took it twice, once with what I WISH I could do and one with what I ACTUALLY do. The first time I turned out to be Cashmere and the second time I turned out to be Dishcloth Cotton. I guess deep down inside I want to be more “high society” than I really am. That’s kind of surprising to me!! I am definitely a Dishcloth Cotton kinda gal!

Mohair. I really like quizzes!

I’m acrylic, description sounds somewhat right.

You are Shetland Wool.
You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.

Yup, sounds like me. Tiny but tough.

[COLOR=“Blue”][B]Thanks Ariel - that was a lot of fun!

I’m a Mohair along with some other ladies here.[/B][/COLOR]

Me Too… LOL… that was cool. thanks for the post!!