What is

100% Handspun Wool Slub?

Could it be an Australian term for skein or ball? :??
I looked it up and it seems “slub” is used in Australian yarn web sites.
Don’t know for sure though :thinking:

Slub yarn has bumps, nubs and uneven texture in the yarn. It’s also called “thick/thin yarn”.
Here’s an example.

here’s sumthin …

Silver you are truly a goddess. You know EVERYTHING knitty!!! :notworthy:

Thanks! the yarn i saw did have bumps on it! they said it was good for felting… what yould happen to the bumps if felted!? :thinking:

doesn’t she??!?! Sil is the best!!!

Goddess? Uh, probably not. Geek is more like it.

01001011 01101110 01101001 01110100 00100000 01000111 01100101 01100101 01101011

(That’s “Knit Geek” in binary.)

It would probably make an interesting texture! :thumbsup:


I get it, Silver!


:roflhard: hehehe you went binary :roflhard: :roflhard:

What made it even funnier is that my DH walked by, noticed the knit geek binary, shook his head and said “I don’t wanna know” :roflhard: