What is This Stitch Called?

OK, this is a pretty simple question, I’m sure all you expert hookers (that’s a term of endearment, not an insult :muah:) can help…I winged this several years ago and wanted to describe it on my Ravelry page as well as my personal journal.

It’s just rows of DC but through the back of the top loop (chain) of the previous row’s DC, which gives it a nice little ridge to it, I think.

Very nice and cozy stitch for an afghan or scarf, it is just what you said, double crochet through the back loop!

Nice job! :thumbsup:


In a pattern you would first see it as DC TBL

Surprising? ::roll: Yes, I know.[/COLOR]