What is the name of this stitch?

Thank you for your help!

Looks like crochet…

It goes by several names, but it’s (sc, ch 1) across (you may have to skip the last ch-1 and sc into the last stitch) then the next row is (ch 1 to turn, sc in ch-1 sp, ch 1) across. In other words, always work into the chain-1 spaces and chain 1 between sc. It makes a nice fabric, lighter and more flexible than straight sc.