What is the name of this stitch pattern?

Hi! Beginner here and I’m working on a lovely poncho which has this 4 row repeat, and I was wondering if this pattern had a name to it? I just want to know what it’s called :blush: thank you!

Row 1: ​k all sts.
Row 2: ​K2Tog to end of row.
Row 3:​ KFB all sts.
Row 4:​ P all sts.

That’s granite stitch! It’s really good looking, too.

1 Like

Lovely! Thank you so much for the help :blush:

1 Like