What is it called

when you knit something that looks solid, but from a different anlge it has a picture that shows up? I’ve seen one on here but now I can’t find it and I can’t remember what it’s called to do a search for it.

Thank you,

Illusion Knitting

illusion knitting :thumbsup:

Thank you, I knew it was something simple, but I had a brain fart…


you’re welcome!
i’d just blame it on monday. :teehee:

It may sometimes be call Shadow knitting, I think… but searching on Illusion should turn up a lot.

Knitty Gritty had a show on it!