What Digital Camera do you use?

Yup, I’m just nosy that way.

I use a Kodak EasyShare V803. It’s an 8.0 Megapixel, and I love it.

Canon Powershot A75

I use a Nikon Coolpix 2200, but my dad has a Pentax (can’t remember what kind). If I’m lucky he’ll take pictures for me.

Sony… and it’s now a couple of years old… but, still works great… and it’s been dropped a few times.

I have a Sony CyberShot DSC-H2. We also have a couple of Nikon Coolpix 2500s for DH and the kids.

We just got a Nikon D40. I love it. I is a bigger camera, but the pictures almost always look good and when they don’t, it is user error. :wink:

I’ve been wondering what to do with my old Nikon N2020. It’s a 35mm camera. You know, the kind that uses FILM. :shock: My dad took the lens to use on his digi. :teehee:

What do you think… Paperweight? Planter? :??

Honestly? I have an Olympus Camedia 2.1 megapixel camera that is 7 years old. Its heavy, and bulky, and only holds 70 pictures, but I love it. I know just how it’ll react to my crummy lighting situations and things.

But I have asked for a new digi cam for christmas… :slight_smile:

HP Photosmart M425 5megapixels.

I got it for Xmas and it is amazing. Everyone I know has a 5 MP one and they are always complaining about how crappy theirs is.

I have yet to share any pictures because I’ve been too lazy to figure out how, but in the meantime I’ve been having fun taking photos of my stash and WIPs. I have a Nikon Coolpix 5700 that I love, love love! I also have a Kodak Easy Share Z7590.

So I have no excuse, really.:hiding:

I have two, a Canon Digital Rebel XT (DSLR) and a Canon Powershot A710 IS. Since I got the little one I haven’t been using the DSLR as much. :shifty:

Canon Powershot SD850 IS (which replaced my old SD100). It fits in my pocket and has a large view screen.

Debi

kodak z650. love love love it!

I use a Cannon Powershot SD850 which replaced my Nikon Coolpics that just suddenly stopped working. I love the Cannon, there’s just enough fun features that don’t make it too complicated.

panasonic lumix 6.1 mega pixels, got it for christmas last year. Takes pretty good picture and has a 2 inch screen and is black and slim

I have a Konica Minolta Z10 it’s 3.2 Megapixels. I also have a Canon Poweshot SD 900, it’s 10 Megapixels. My BF and I also have a Canon
D5, it’s a professional DSLR. He also has a Leica M8, more because he’s a camera snob than because he actually uses it. This doesn’t even include the multitude of film cameras we both have.

I have a Canon Powershot A570 IS. I like it, because it’s a small “ordinary” digital camera but with image stabilization. It seems to be working well, but I only got it a few months ago and still need to experiment with it. There are so many functions, it’s crazy!

Jan I would LOVE to use the Canon Rebel XT! :heart:

I just purchased an HP Photosmart for myself–haven’t gotten it yet. We’ll see just how “smart” that was of me. :teehee: Probably isn’t the greatest camera in the world but it was cheap and it should do want I want it to do–basic snaps, candids, etc (and photos of my knittiing:teehee:) and it [B][SIZE=3]is [/SIZE][/B]digital (finally!) I have a Minolta SLR film camera that’s about 25 years old that I use for my “important :roll:” photos.

I have a Fuji Finepix S700. It’s bulky but i love love love it! :slight_smile:

I have a Leica Digilux 2. I love my camera.

I also have a Panasonic Lumix and like that one too but I can’t take Raw images with it like with my Leica. I just wish my Leica had interchangeable lenses.