What color cotton fleece should I use?

I am thinking about making the green gable for myself as a reward after I do all the other handknits that I have planned for christmas presents and I am stuck on what color to use. I :inlove: almost all of the shades available. hmm… I want to take my time and pick a color I like since the yarn can be a bit pricey. So if anyone has any opinions they’d like to throw my way, go right ahead;)

Green gable link:
http://www.zephyrstyle.com/catalog/item.cfm/2367447/2628822#image_1

yarn colors:
http://www.brownsheep.com/cf.htm

[FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Oriental Jade
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Plum Patina
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Wolverine Blue
i think these would look nice on you based on your blog profile pic :slight_smile:
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

lol I hate pictures of myself:aww:I really should update my blog huh. Well thanks for looking Jeanie. If you were to do the green gable what color would you make it in for yourself?

out of all the colors on the brown sheep site… i’d say i like these the best :slight_smile:
[FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Prairie Lupine, [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Malibu Blue, [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Oriental Jade or [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=times new roman, times, serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#3c53ab][B]Truffle[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

nobody else has any opinions for me:verysad:

I made the green gable out of lilac…tried it on didn’t like the way it fit me so I frogged it :wall:…note to self try on sweaters as you go…

I made my little girl a dress out of coral sunset…it is pretty too…

I have read though that the darker colors will run like crazy …I didn’t have any trouble with those 2 …so you might want to do a swatch check first and make sure you won’t have any problems with the color you choose…:thumbsup: