What chinese zodiac are you?

this year is the year of pig ! what chinese Zodiac are you

check here if interested

i am the MOOO MOOOO

I was born in the year of the Snake!

I was born in the year of the Monkey…

Another snake here. After doing a little more looking, it seems I’m a fire snake.

Edit: HanAku saying she was an Earth Horse on pg. 3 got me curious, so I did some looking around to find the elemental stuff too – it’s here.

Year of the dog for me.

I’m horse. I was told when I was in Korea that asking your zodiac was also a more polite/clever way to ask your age. Since you have to go 12 years before a repeat, once you knew what sign someone was, you could guess pretty well what year they were born in.

I was born in the Year of the Rat, 1972

[color=blue]The year of the Tiger–1962
:slight_smile:

Happy Friday!
anne[/color]

I’m a Rabbit and my DH is a Dragon.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Year of the Rabbit :slight_smile:

yes the chinese zodiac … it tells you which zodiac you get along and which one to avoid… so far is right for me…i can never get along with GOAT !.. dated one and we broke up after 3 months… many others cannot get along too !

issit an coincidence ? or maybe it truth !

What is your DH Jasmine?

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

DH and I are year of the dragon. RAWR!!!

Hey Silver! I’m a Year of the Rat too! I married a monkey, so we’re very compatible.

One son is a snake and the other a ram, but we’ve always thought that maybe the descriptions for these guys were reversed. I’m not sure who I need to address the correction to though.

I’m a pig too - 1983.

And my boyfriend is a rooster - 1981.

I’m a tiger. Once dated a guy who was a tiger from another cycle. We got along really well.

sue

Just a stubborn old ox here.

I’m an Earth Horse.
Horses are temperamental, and considering that I’m also a Scorpio I’m pretty much screwed.

I’m a monkey.

Same here :slight_smile: