What are dpns needles

I know that may sound dumb, but I don’t know what they are. I see them mentioned. I am still new to knitting and am curious.

Double Pointed Needles. They’re used for small-diameter circular knitting (too small for a regular circ needle, like sleeves, socks, etc).

Thanks. :slight_smile: I guess I will have to learn how to use them now. :teehee:

They’re much easier to use than they seem! And beware, they are addictive. I find it’s helpful to get at least a set of five, if not two sets of four in case I lose one.

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/advanced_techniques/

Here is a link to Amy’s video on how to do it. It really isn’t hard, it looks hard, but it really isn’t.

Is there a place to buy these videos? For some reason this wont play. It stops and starts. What I have seen looks great!!

I believe the file is too large for dial up. I am downloading it now. It says it will take 5 hours.

Are there more videos from Amy? I would like to get more of them?

Amy has a TON of videos and you can buy a cd with all of the web content on them.

just click on the Home tab at the top of the page. then on the bottom right, there is a link to buy her cds.

Really? I didn’t know you could buy her videos! Man thats a good tidbit of info. :slight_smile:

~sarah~