West Coast / Central Oddball Baby Blankets

We are going to start a new blanket, Beach Party.

It will be a regular worsted weight blanket and needs five more knitters and a border patrol.

Signups are open. Come and have some fun!

I would love a spot! (Near the end if possible!

[B][I]Blue Hawaii[/I][/B] is ready for the next knitter.

I added some foam to the ocean waves.

That is a beautiful blanket - nice job.

Hugs :hug: :hug: and happy stitching :knitting: everyone,

Kae

I received Peaches & Cream from mspwrz yesterday along with some wonderful chocolate. Yum, yum!

I’m doing the border and then will post a picture of the completed blanket. It is very peachy and cheerful. Great job kae1crafts, krismorales, jyoshin, working4yarn, hularac and mspwrz.

New Balnket & Update

As January is coming to a close, I’ve started Cupid, a new blanket. It will be regular worsted weight. Already signed up are purlingkitten, shasha, and mngiraffe. Needs 3 more knitters and a border patrol.

Beach Party has 2 spots and border available.

Candy Land needs 1 more knitter for the last section before
kae1crafts does the border on this one.

I will take the Candy Land spot. Also, if you need me on the other 2, I’m happy to help but don’t want to take up too much space if others are wanting the chance.

Thanks!

You can put my name on any of the blankets.

[B][I]Blue Hawaii[/I][/B] is on its way to Bailey – confirmation # 0307 3330 0001 2172 5331

Blue Hawaii looks so beautiful:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Wonderful job everyone!:thumbsup: :knitting: :thumbsup: :knitting: :thumbsup: :knitting:

I miss being a part of this so much! Could I be signed up for a blanket? I have just a tad bit of time on my hands and I would love to get back to knitting. Please sign me up for a blanket.

Also, Blue Hawaii is looking GORGEOUS!

Welcome back!

I’ve added you Beach Party.

Blue Hawaii arrived today!

Thank you, Nancy, for the yarn…it will make a nice dishcloth!

Hi Everyone,

I managed to finally create a border that the Baby Blue Boy blanket seemed to like:thumbsup: - I tried a lot of yarns and patterns and finally settled on two rows of Half-Double Crochet (HDC). Everything else just didn’t seem to fit the blanket.

And here is a close-up of the border.

Hugs,:hug: :hug: :hug: happy stitching,:knitting: and try to stay warm this week!

Kae

Baby Blueboy looks like another lovely blanket. Sure to keep a little one cozy!

Great jobto the following knitters: purlingkitten, bailchri, hularac, jyoshin, krismorales, shasha, and kae1crafts.

:woohoo: So excited!

Sweet Pea is on its way to sandycrochet.
Confirmation # 0496 9007 0180 2320 2272

And Pumpkin Patch II is heading over to knit2tunes.
Confirmation # 0496 9007 0180 2320 2289

Thank you to all who post photos of the blankets. :muah: I enjoy seeing the progress of each and every one.

Keep those photos coming! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pumpkin PatchII arrived safely today before the winter storm. Thanks for the treats! Now I have something to work on when the city shuts down for the snow.

I mailed Baby Sparkler to Jan today and here is the confirmation number: 0494 2435 6110 3415 6378

Hi Everyone,

I managed to complete the border of Mossy Delight but didn’t get it in the mail to Purlingkitten - Monday should be mail day.

Love:heart: this blanket and all its greens. Makes me think of Oregon in the spring.

Hugs:hug: :hug: and happy stitching,:knitting: :knitting:

Kae