We're Engaged! with a Knitted Ring Bag!

:cheering::cheering::cheering:Congrats!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

[B]Congratulations! Now you’ll havae quite a story to tell your kids of how Daddy Proposed![/B]

Congratulations! :woot:

Congratulations!!! :cheering:

congratualtions! how sweet that he knitted you a little bag :heart:

Mazal tov! Hope you’ll keep enjoying each other’s company for many years to come and have great knitting hours together! Knit your own chuppah? Are you sure? From my experience, it’s usually a really huge piece of cloth, unless you’re planning an intimate one…Could you post a picture of what you mean? And congratulations again!

Congratulations!

Wow! Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

:woot:[SIZE=5]Congratulations!:woot:[/SIZE]

What a great proposal story! :heart: How cool it must be to have a partner who knits with you! :knitting::guyknitting:I keep asking Matt to try it but he won’t bite. :tap:

So, let’s see that pouch and the ring, girlie!

Best of luck to you both!!:muah:

How sweet!!:heart: Congratulations and best wishes to both of you !!

!!Congratulations to you both!!

I was just marveling at the Chuppah pattern in the Summer 07 issue of Interweave Knits…gorgeous! Quite a project but hey, you’ve both got the skills to work it together!

Pretty sweet! :wink:

[B]Lace Chuppah[/B]
Kat Coyle

[B]Yarn[/B] Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Brush (80% alpaca, 20% acrylic; 110 yd [100 m]/50 g): #1000 off-white (MC), 18 skeins. Plymouth Brand Collection Lincatex Gold Rush (80% rayon, 20% metallized polyester; 109 yd [100 m]/25 g): #5 silver (CC), 21 cones.

Congrats!!! That’s so sweet of him to knit a little pouch.

Congratulations! You two sound like you will be supremely happy together and will knit side by side for the rest of your lives! :slight_smile: How sweet!

:cheering::cheering::woohoo:Congrats!:grphug:

:balloons: Congratulations and happy knitting to both of you.

that is wonderful news!!! Are you making the one from IK? That was gorgeous, but I can imagine it would take For Ever!! congratulations!!

Mazel Tov! This is a super sweet story! Keep us posted on the Chuppah progress! I have been to a few weddings where the Chuppah was quite small (4’x4’ maybe).

I’ve only just seen this thread. I am SO SO happy for you both. :cheering: I hope you will both be very happy, Congratulations! Keep us all up to date with plans.

Big hugs to you both. :hug:

Thanks everyone!

I am planning on knitting the one from IK unless I find a lace pattern I like a whole lot and can make a lot wider very easily. I know it will take a long time, but since the wedding is probably 2 years away I have plenty of time!

I am so excited to make a keepsake and family heirloom that women and men in my family can get married under in the future.

I promise to post pictures when I get home tomorrow!

sweet !! congrats :heart:
:blooby::blooby: