Well it ain't got nuthin' on Ingrid's

But i am proud! :rofling:

what i would like to know is WHY and HOW did i end up with SIX sets of size 3 needles when i have NEVER made anything with size three needles! :shock:

and in my cleaning today i have found i need a new method of yarn organization…and by that i mean ANY method! :rollseyes:

:cheering: I want/need one! Very nice.

:thinking: Looks familiar! :rofling:

:cheering: woohoo go Brendajos :happydance:

its those socks you are wanting to make thats why you need all the 3s so you can have a couple pairs going at once :wink:

WOW!!! They look all NICE displayed like that!

Recon you could lend me a pair or two sizes 5 and 6 for a couple of small projects that I want to do?

:cheering: :happydance: :thumbsup:

Hang it in the breeze and it would make a nice windchime too. :wink:

Beautiful collection!

ooooo purdy! :thumbsup:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: WTG :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

VERY NICE …
I am thinking about sorting my stash by color … does anyone else sort by color?? Right now I have it by “content” … it isn’t really working for me!

well either of those would work better than the pile on the floor in front of the cart that is too small for all of it right now!

i think i would be likely to do it by color if i were that organized, OR if i had two colors i was planning on using together, i would do that too… :thinking:

i don’t know but as soon as i find some room for “something” i will try to figure it out! it might be involving freecycling much of what is in the boxes in my laundry room…

dustina do you need some resin? :angelgrin:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

:shifty:

lol i am tellin’! Jessica would be so proud…Dawn, not so much! :rofling:

:fingerwag: :shock: :oo:

shhhhhhhhh don’t tell Dawn