Well Heck...where have I been?!

I was trying not to draw attention to myself and slowly reappear…but…:waving:

WHAT THE HECK…SHELDON HAS BEEN BUSY W/ THIS SITE! What’s w/ all of the “thanks” and extra options! Woohoo! I don’t even know how to use all of this stuff! Geeze…he really knows how to slap you on the hand for taking a hiatus!

Hey girl! :muah:

How have you been? Bring us up to date. :slight_smile:

not much to report…baby’s growing like a weed–both of them actually–but the little guy is almost 6 months old–I can’t believe it!

Possibly changing jobs…still similar to what I do but working w/ more than just autism…my heart will always be with my little AU babies but my resume needs a boost–I’ll keep doing my AU charity stuff and my ASA stuff tho’!

Knitting here and there…I’m working on a sweater for my daughter right now that isn’t going like I want but I’ll finish it anyway…that’s my mid-year’s resolution…to be a finisher! I’ll post more about the sweater later! I’m also starting a couple of teddy bears for my kids and (inspired by you Shandeh!) I’m starting an odd-ball type of blanket within my SNB to donate to project linus!

I’ve missed you guys!

Well, the forum hasn’t been the same without you. :muah:

I’m glad you’re doing well! Charity Knitting is a blast, isn’t it? :thumbsup:

Welcome back, Cristy! :cheering:

Yay! I had been looking for your posts every so often, and I figured with just having the baby and stuff you were prob on a hiatus, But I kept looking.

Glad everything is going great!

:waving::waving::waving::waving:

Christy! I missed you! :muah:

Good luck on the job search!

:hug::waving:
hi Cristy!

Welcome back Cristy~!:cheering::happydance::cheering::happydance: … I was just wondering about you last night cause the only post I saw was the one sheldon did on “how did you find KH?”… I am so glad your back… as a matter of fact I was just thinking about pm/emailing you last night to see if all is well~!:hug::hug::hug:

YAY! it’s nice to feel wanted!

I missed you too! I have found that time went faster on my second and third babies than on the first. have you noticed that too? glad to see you back! :muah::hug:

Hey! Welcome back:waving:

I’m happy to see you here again, Cristy! I missed you! :cheering:samm

Welcome back!!!

Glad to see you’re back! Do you have the summer off? How’s the little guy sleeping these day?

Wow! I can’t believe he’s already six months old!!!

Looking forward to more posts from you!:hug:

cristy… do ya have any new baby pics to post for us?:happydance:

Hi Christy! Almost 6 months already? Time flies! I remember reading the posts your dh wrote after the birth. It seems like yesterday.

I second the request for pictures of your little ones. It’s so nice to watch them grow.

Glad to see you back.

Best,
Susan

:waving:Hey C! Glad to hear all is well~welcome back;-)