Welcome to the KnittingHelp forum! ...Introduce yourself!

Hi Jasmine1284 and welcome to KnittingHelp!
We are indeed fans of knitting and crochet. Glad to have you join us.

Hello and thank you for the welcome, my brain is a year older and not functioning properly after a weekend with g’children!!!
I am Janet or Nana to 2 girls and 3 boys age 8 down to 2 and an alf not 3 yet(his words)
A retired nurse I’ve has been sewing all my life, I also knit and crochet and I am a member of Lovinghands.org.uk
I’ve lost a knitting pattern, I’ve made this blanket many times but when someone else asks for the pattern I cannot find the link
It starts off 20 sts and garter st 40rows, cast off leaving last st on needle, turn and pick up 20 sts including one on needle down left hand side of square knitted. Knit 40 rows, cast off and repeat as above. The 4th square will be mitred
I’ve made the blanket square, I’ve made it oblong for a single bed but the original pattern had photos to show how to turn and pick up the sts and this is important for the lady who wants the pattern. It’s not a totally mitred one.
I’ve gone through 50 pages of Ravelry so far and various other sites, can anyone place help

Thanks as I said brain not working today

A post was split to a new topic: Help with top down hat

How do I find an avatar

Welcome to KH!
go to the upper right of the screen and click on the circle (in your case, green with a C). On the upper right of the box that opens is a gear. Click on that and scroll down to profile photo. You should be able edit and upload whatever photo you’d like.

A post was split to a new topic: Jacob the Puppy

Greetings to all on this wonderful forum!
And all good and happiness!

Hi am glad to find a site that I can share good times and frustrating times. I am looking forward to reading many of the posts and to have to ability to ask questions and to help others with what knowledge that I have. Thanks for the warm welcoming

Welcome Argo and Trisha54! We’re delighted to have you join the forum.

I am happy to become a member of this wonderful family. I hope to learn new things and to be of help with what I do know. I am 63 years old and retired I enjoy knitting more than crocheting and am particularly interested in baby outfits and childrens wear. I am also interested in doing shawls and sweaters for woman. Thanks again for the warm welcome

A post was split to a new topic: Pattern decrease

A post was split to a new topic: Pattern question

Welcome to the KnittingHelp family, trisha54!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the site

You’re welcome!

Hi, I just bought some Plymouth Mushishi yarn. I noticed that the model is wearing it over a shirt so I was wondering if it’s itchy?

How can I post on this site?

Click on the link in the upper right of the main forum page for new topic. Then select what category you want it in.

Hi I am Ann and I love knitting - I like complicated things and always have a ‘tough’ knit for the winter nights. Love Aran patterns. My daughter is expecting her first baby - my first grandchild in December - am so excited to be knitting for my lineage. Have kept lots of the patterns i knitted for Judy and she is thrilled to see them coming into form. I am going to knit a shawl for baby and realise there are things that are not clear to me from vintage patterns and I was delighted to find this form. I am happy to support others too