Welcome to the KnittingHelp forum! ...Introduce yourself!

Hi Laura,
I started knitting last year, and a lot of it I have not explored yet. But this is the right place to ask questions, and improve your skills and practice. Welcome! :slight_smile:

magdaleneknitter

1 Like

HI there! I’m a knitter/crocheter who has a hubby who also crochets. He put me on the yarn path and I’ve never looked back. I’m just trying to reach out and touch base with other knitters out there in cyberland. I play with all kinds of yarn, especially those I can get on sale. :slight_smile:

I’m on Ravelry and Etsy. We’re just starting to get things going, but I hope to improve my technique and skills to really do big things with the thing that keeps me grounded and relaxed. I am married with four teenagers and a bunch of :cat2:. I work full time, do online university full time, and yarncrafting keeps me sane.

I’m glad to meet you all!

1 Like

Hi and welcome UnionKnitter! How cool that your husband crochets, too! My husband is very artsy, but he does ceramics, paints and wood works. Join in the conversation and share your projects!

Hello Everyone! :smile:

My name is Heather, I loveeee to crochet and have so much yarn my sister says I’m a hoarder haha. I’ve done knitting a few times here and there, but I feel like crocheting comes more naturally to me!

I crochet a super cute hair bow a few weeks back in the colors, mustard and gray. I love that mustard, it’s the perfect color for Fall, well next to orange of course hehe.

If you’d like please follow me on instagram, I have a lot of photos and also photos of my newest sock yarn products in my shop on etsy.

@heathersyarnbarn
www.etsy.com/shop/heathersyarnbarn

Hope everyone is having an awesome October thus far! Can’t believe that Christmas is right around the corner woohoo. I’ve always seen photos of those green, white and red chain link scarves. I may finally have to try crocheting one this year. :astonished:

sorted now jan but thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Help with baby blanket

Hello! I’m LD. I’m new here, and I’ve only been knitting for almost a year now. I really enjoying challenging myself with each new project! In truth I signed up here looking for advice on a particular pattern… I don’t really know the etiquette though, should I make my own thread for that? Thanks!

Hi LD and welcome! Good to have you join us.
Yes, starting your own topic is the best way to go. It’ll get more attention that way. The best thing is to go to the home screen and click Categories. Then you’ll see the various places to post. How-to and Pattern Central are possibilities to choose. Click on the +New Topic button in the upper right and ask your question.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smile:

Hi,
Just signed up last night! Looks like a great site and look forward to chatting with all of you.
Thanks
Karen

I thought I would reintroduce myself since I haven’t been on here in quite a while. I am an avid knitter and now a beginning spinner. I love my circular needles they’re like my baby. I’ve become a cat mom to a litter of kittens which all have homes within my boyfriend and I’s families. I missed the community here on knitting help and I hope that everyone will he as kind as I remember them being. Lots of things have changed for me so just thought I’d say hi again and reintroduce myself to everyone on the forum.

Glad to have you back! Surface wrapping has changed here but the attitude and shared enjoyment in knitting and crochet is the same.

Personally I really like the way the forum looks now. it’s really nice. Glad to see you and jan still rolling around Salmonmac. I remember you from back in the day

Welcome back!!

Good to be back. Missed you Jan! I missed all my wooly friends. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello my name is Wanda .just joined

Welcome, Wanda!

Thank you

Hello Amy and every one,

First I would like to say thank you for allowing me to join your group :slight_smile:

I am 58 years old born in the UK and living in Canada.
I have just started back into knitting ,and having problems reading the patterns .I see there is a lot of info on the site .I’m sure you will be hearing from me soon.

Thank you for your time x

Welcome Jue! :slight_smile: