Wee Tiny Sock Swap - Read page 3 for Update!

Anyone else want to get in on this? :teehee: :teehee:

Signups close on Friday! Hurry! :happydance: :happydance:

:cheering: that is so cute… I think I might have to sign up on this one :teehee:

thank you for posting it :happydance:

Eep, only a week to knit the wee sock? I’ll have to pass, have too much going on!

I thought that too but she gives you the pattern so I guess you could go ahead and start it… :shrug:

I’m working on mine right now.

Of course, I’m trying to do it toe up, just to make things complicated. :rofl: :rofl:

KH should do this for a different swap! :teehee:

Ack!! So stinkin’ cute!!!

I’m going to try one tonight. I think it would be a fun swap :slight_smile:

Damnit! Okay, fine. I’ll do it.

I started mine last night. If I were better at socks I’m sure I’d have finished, but as it is, I worked on them for about 2-3 hours and just have the cuff to finish now (I did toe up). So, it doesn’t take much time. And, again, if I was better at knitting socks, I’m sure it would have taken less. :thumbsup:

:teehee: :teehee:

:muah:

We really should do our own wee tiny sock swap.

If someone wants to organize it, I’d join. :thumbsup:

Crap, I knew you were going to say that. I can’t do it right now. Any other takers?

I would much rather swap with KH members.

Me toooo! But I can’t do the organizing right now. :verysad:

How cute is that?! I had to order one for me and my SIL – thanks for the link!

Well, I suppose I could give it a shot. I’ve never organized before, so I don’t know exactly what needs to be done.

But, I imagine this swap wouldn’t be very hard. Just get everyones name and pair them up, pretty much. Right?

Allergies should be taken into consideration, but since no one would be wearing the mini socks, it shouldn’t be too big of a deal.

I’ll think about it this weekend and try to get an outline set up. If I think I can manage it, I’ll post about it.

But, if a more experienced organizer wants to take it, by all means! :teehee:

:cheering: I signed up last night too… and ordered my mom and myself one of those cute little sock blocker key rings :teehee:

I ordered 2 of the sock blocker keychains. :teehee: