We are never going to find a house! *Update!*

:heart: hugs :heart:
I got my fingers crossed for you, Jessica. I was in your shoes 2 weeks ago. our 2nd offer was accepted the night of Mon Feb 27.

good luck.

We found a house, we found a house, oh yeah, we found a house!!! :happydance:

Here’s the link, we are due to close on May 26th. I will have more pics after Monday when I go to the inspection.

http://www.schuckrealtyco.com/listings/listingDetail.asp?propertyID=368

That’s gorgeous! Good luck!

heeeeeeeeeey! i drove through Wellsburg this weekend. My brother lives in Marshalltown and it was on our way. Cute little town!

That is so funny! Yes, it’s a nice town. We are living at a relative’s house here and liked it so much we decided to buy a house in town. I drive 45 minutes in for work in Waterloo but it’s worth it. Don’t let the price fool you, we aren’t paying even close to that. I’m shocked they took our offer. This is my dream come true.

Nice house JessicaR
We lost our house we had under contract due to not getting the money before they got a new offer
now I have a Mortgage on my OLD house in the works
then I will have Cash in hand to BUY a house outright
Congrats on your FAB house, I could never get anything so nice for that price

ecb

Wow nice place! It took me 18 months to find this place I’m in and you can barely swing my cat in it :wink: Wish I could move out of London, its too expensive for a shoebox size place, but alas this is where the work is!

Oh, it is just adorable!! I am so happy for you! :heart: :heart:

OMG! Look at that view! I’m happy for you! That’s a great house!

BUT

:verysad:

I want to go home! I hate being stuck in between all these hills! I’m so jealous!

:cheering: yeah thats really pretty!!! Can’t wait to see more photos!! :thumbsup:

Looks great! Congratulations! :cheering:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: YIPPEE & YAY for you!! I love it, I love the property, I love the garage :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: Looks like u have enough land for a few alpaca :wink:

:cheering: :cheering: It’s beautiful! :happydance: :happydance:

:cheering: :heart: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :heart: :cheering:

How knitters search for property:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

:heart: :heart:

Here are some more pics, my battery died before I could get inside.

We may end up backing out, the home owner is refusing to let us to a full septic inspection which is raising some major red flags :frowning:

Here are some views of the 70 acres around the property. The garage is junky.

Is that a water tower in the distance?! I miss water towers…

I’ll stop whining. I’m rooting for ya! :thumbsup:

Yes, that’s the Wellsburg water tower in the distance. I think we’re walking, the seller is being a real dick head to everyone since this morning.

Oh no…that’s too bad!