Vintage cardigan & sweater patterns plus 2 other books

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I have the items below for sale or trade. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Make me an offer on the one or ones you wish [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]to have. Mailing cost for the items is listed for [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]the US. If you take more than one grouping, I [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]will combine shipping. Shipping cost is for items that are sold for cash. Traded items will be sent with each of us paying to send the item.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Items I need or would like to have in return:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]DPN’s sizes 9 and/or 10 (medal only)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Sock yarn [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]“Cables Untangled” Book[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]“Field Guide to Knitting” book[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Interweave Knits Fall 2007 magazine[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Cash[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I am open to other suggestions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]******************************************** [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1) Vintage Men’s Patterns [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I have three booklets from 1960 and 1970. I can[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]find no date on the third one. Several types of garments[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]are represented in these booklets. They range from [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]classic cardigans, vest, turtlenecks, crewnecks, arans, [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]boat necks, raglan, etc. There are a total of 59 patterns.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Mailing cost for this grouping is $5.00.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]2) Leaflet of Saddle Shoulder Sweaters[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]This leaflet is from 1990 and includes six different [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]ladies sweaters. Mailing cost is $1.50.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]3) Patterns For Guernseys, Jerseys, & Arans Book by Gladys Thompsom[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]These 171 page book was printed in 1969 and is in very good condition. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Mailing for it is $3.00.[/SIZE][/FONT]

BUMP
I see these are not moving as listed.
Sock yarn or quality knitting magazines are also wanted as trade.
So make me and offer, please.