I am working on the Petal Bib from One Skein. I have never joined pieces of a project other than an i-cord to a bag. Lots of questions - sorry!
- Each petal is worked separately and placed on a stitch holder. Silly but, I assume I cut my working yarn and have a tail that I will weave in?
- Can I use DPNs for stitch holders?
- Is there a certain way - knitwise, purlwise, whatever - to put the section on the stitch holder?
- When it comes to joining, I will have 5 petals on 1 needle. Do I leave the working yarn attached to the 5th petal and begin the process of knitting them together there? - I can’t visualize to that point yet.
- Will I be dropped from this forum because of silly questions for what should be a quick and easy project?!
Thanks in advance for words of wisdom!