Urban Aran/Shawl/Rowan Vintage Sweater

I haven’t posted in a while, so I have a few to put in! This zipper was AGONIZING for me in the Urgan Aran. For some reason I can’t get a good copy of the green one! It gets distorted when I reduce size.

Wow! I :inlove: all of your projects! I especially :heart: the shawl. Beautiful!

Great job. :thumbsup:
All of your projects look amazing.

Those look awesome! That zipper does look hard! :shock:

Wow! Those look great!

excellent work!

:heart:

Beautiful stuff!!

Just the idea of putting a zipper in made me break out in a cold sweat, so I commend your courage.

So impressive!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: that first sweater, especially the color–what yarn did you use for that and where do you find the pattern? Very pretty shawl too!

You’ve been busy! Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!

You always knit the most beautiful stuff, Jouf!

Thank you all! That green one, I wouldn’t recommend the yarn I used. I got a cone of Donegal tweed from Webs. It feels like string when you knit with it. And it plumps up nice when you wash it, but it still is a bit scratchy. But I’ve seen some beautiful tweeds that are nice and soft by Tahki or whatever it is and by Lavold Elspeth (spell on both??) And they both have a similar color. Pattern is from Rowan’s Vintage Knits book. By the way, same yarn experience with the shawl. I have to use up all this yarn I bought, but I have a TON of it. Now that I feel I am understanding knitting better, I’m going to try to quit using the cheapest yarns I can get my hands on so that I really enjoy the effort.

Beautiful job! That shawl is just stunning! :inlove:

Lovely work as always, Jouf! :inlove: :inlove:

WOW!!! What amazing work! Everything is beautiful! :heart:

Girl, you have been BUSY!!! Everything is gorgeous!!! :cheering: :cheering:

So glad you posted these so I didn’t have to do it behind your back!

As always, beautiful stuff!

Wow those are amazing!

Beautiful work! That shawl is gorgeous!!