UPDATED SALE! Small, mixed sets of stitch markers!

My Knitting Guild friends said:

“Most knitters prefer smaller, mixed sets of stitch markers! You should offer that.” :psst:

[I][B]So I’m doing just that! I hope you’ll find something special for your needles! [/B][/I]

All rings are sterling silver closed jumprings. Prices given will have cheapest shipping added.

[B]SET 1: 4 for $16 [/B]
(glass beads, green dominant, fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10[/U])

[B]SET 2: 4 for $16 [/B][COLOR=Blue]2 sets available[/COLOR]
(hematite…fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.5[/U])

[B]
SET 3: 4 for $16[/B]
(2 clear crystal rounds,fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.75[/U] plus
2 turquoise ceramic rounds, fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.5[/U])

[B]
SET 4: 4 for $16[/B] [COLOR=Red][I][B]SOLD![/B][/I][/COLOR]
(glass beads, turquoise dominant…fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10[/U])

[B]
SET 5: 4 for $19[/B] (mauve crystals…fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US9[/U])

[B]SET 6: 4 for $19 [/B]
(2 double mauve crystals, fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US9[/U];
2 double clear crystals, fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.5[/U])

[B]
SET 7: 2 for $7.50[/B]
(round crystals…fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10[/U])

[B]SET 8: 2 for $7.50[/B]
(diamond shaped crystals…fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10[/U])

[B]SET 9: 4 for $19[/B] [COLOR=Red][I][B]2 SETS SOLD! [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]5 sets available[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]3 sets remaining[/COLOR]
(2 red crystals, 2 amber crystals…
both colors fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.75[/U])

[B]
SET 10: 4 for $19[/B]
(double-decker crystals, fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.5[/U] and
single crystal rounds, fits needle sizes up to and including [U]US10.75[/U])

[B]SET 11: 3 for $9.50[COLOR=Red][I] SOLD![/I][/COLOR][/B] (mixed shapes, crystals…fits needle sizes up to and including US10)

[B]SET 12: 2 for $7[/B] [COLOR=Red][I][B]SOLD![/B][/I][/COLOR]
(hematite…fits needle sizes up to and including [U][COLOR=Black]US10.5[/COLOR][/U])

Please send me a private message if you have questions, or if you’d like to purchase a set or two!

Please give me your zipcode so that I can give you a figure for the cheapest shipping cost.

I’m happy to accept [B]Paypal[/B] for payment. I ship within 24 hrs of payment received, weekends not included.
[B]
Silky bags available: $1 each
[/B]

:inlove:

Any of you that might be interested, believe me, the stitch markers are absolutely gorgeous. The photos do not do them justice. I have purchased a few and they are lovely enough to wear as jewelry. :drool:

I just ordered two sets! Beautiful!

Thanks Jan! They’re packaged up, and will go into the mail tomorrow morning! :heart:

If I didn’t have the annoying habit of often having to CUT my stitch markers out of my knitted fabric, I might be tempted. Until I get that little bump in the road fixed, though, I guess I’d better stick with my cheapo homemade thread ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

These sure are gorgeous!