Unclear pattern row; link to be posted

From what I have seen online, working one row even is just a normal row with no increases or decreases. However I am not sure I understand what part top work even. This pattern had a cable/moss pattern on a stockinette background.

This is a fingerless glove pattern from yarnspiration.

Shape palm: (ws) Dec 4 sts evenly across St st panel; work to end-40sts remain;22in Cable/moss,18 in St st.
Change to smaller needles.
Establish Thumb Gusset: (rs) work across to marker, [k1-f/b] twice;pm, work to end in St st–42 sts; 4 sts in St st fot the Thumb Gusset between markers. (ws) *Work one row even.

I don’t really follow the thumb gusset section I posted. Thanks on advance for any help.

http://www.yarnspirations.com/patterns/fingerless-gloves-195584.html

“Establish Thumb Gusset: (rs) work across to marker, [k1-f/b] twice;pm, work to end in St st–42 sts; 4 sts in St st fot the Thumb Gusset between markers. (ws) *Work one row even.”

When you’ve knit the above row, on the right side (the side that faces outwards in the finished mitt) you’ll have 22sts cable/moss, 4sts thumb gusset, 16sts stockinette. Keep the thumb gusset sts in stockinette stitch and don’t increase on the next row, the “work one row even” row.
Those are really lovely. Thanks very much for the pattern link.

Thanks a bunch for the help.I was hoping to get help before I got to ten inches and this worked out perfectly.:woot: :muah: :woohoo: