Ukhka 12 pattern help

Can someone please help me with this pattern I have almost finished it but got to the sleeves and where you make increase it doesn’t make sense.
Pattern is 6 rows
In the pattern I increase on 5th row then six knit but then it says keep continuity of pattern as set throughout in 1 st at each end of 7th row and every following 8th row now this is confusing can someone who maybe done this please help me

Welcome to the forum!
Increase on row 7 and then on rows 15,23,31,39 etc until you reach the given number of sts for your size. Remember that you increase at the beg and the end of the rows.

Ok that’s what I thought but obviously on row 21 that’s the normal row I increase on anyway so I just carry on and do it once and not twice. If you get what I mean. As obviously as pattern set I increase on every fifth row anyway but row 23 falls on row five of pattern

Regards

Stitch numbers may help here. What size are you making?
I would not increase ordinarily on row 5 as you continue working the rows. I would increase as given, that is, row 7 and every 8th. There aren’t really that many increases for these sleeves.
What is the row gauge given in the pattern?

Did you see picture it said continue pattern as set which includes 5 row which naturally increases stitch here is pic again

Yup, got that. Does the pattern give a row gauge?

No row gage I’m completely confused with this as it states continue pattern throughout

OK, row gauge would just help confirm the inc rows given in the second post above. Following those rows and ignoring the increase in row 5 gives a more regular line of increases and that’s what I would do.

If you decide to do the increases as given in the pattern and maintain the increases on row 5 I think that will be ok too. You’ll reach the required number of sts slightly faster. It’s a small sleeve and not all that many increases in total anyway.

Ok so what should I do then. What’s best as I’m just getting so confused.

I recommend following the rows given here:

“Increase on row 7 and then on rows 15,23,31,39 etc until you reach the given number of sts for your size. Remember that you increase at the beg and the end of the rows.”

And that’s the only ones I should increase on.

I It depends on the size you’re making. You may need to inc on more rows or fewer rows to get to the number of sts for your size. Which size are you making?

I’m making the last size

OK, you want to reach 63sts by the time the increases are finished. Increase on row 7 and then on rows 15,23,31,39, 47,55 and 63.

Ok thanks then it says carry on until reaches so many cms

Yes, that’s right, from row 63 on you won’t have any more increases. Just knit straight up to the given length.