Twisty or Curvy type scarf

Hi, I am looking for a pattern for a twisty or ruffly type scarf. A friend told me there is one called Sea Lettuce, but I can’t buy it anywhere. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

You can buy it here, and hereor from once you join the site.