"turn the corner"

I started making this blanket.
http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=5091
thinking it would not be confusing, but when I got to the “turn the corner” part of the directions, I got confused. I can picture it in my head how it should look, I just can’t figure out the right way to do it. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Repeat the ‘turn corner’ instructions from here - [B]Turn corner: First Half: 1st row[/B]: Sl1Pwyif. yb. K12. Sl1Pwyif. yb. Turn. - to here - [B]24th row[/B]: Sl1Pwyif. yb. Knit to end of row.

You just repeat the 24 rows between the ** to **

I’m working on the same pattern. I’ve followed the pattern to turn the corner and attached it to the side edge of the foundation rectangle like the directions say. My problem is now it says to “work from ** to ** as given above to turn corner”. I’m not sure I’m supposed to repeat the steps to turn the corner (previously it was repeated) before following the steps to attached to the bottom edge of the foundation rectangle.

Repeat rows 1-24 before joining to the bottom edge of the foundation rectangle. The remaiander of the pattern alternates the two sets of directions the same way throughout ( and then ***–***)