Trying to figure it out

What pattern would the following be? row 1 knit, row 2 p1,* k1, p1 repeat across from *. Repeat rows 1 and 2


I don’t know that it has a name but on the knit side, it’s going to look like stockinette st with little repeating purl bumps on alternate rows.

It could be a version of mistake rib.

Oh I found it on the same site - Broken rib.

suzeeq that looks exactly like what I’m knitting…Thanks a bunch I had surffed the net for about an hour before posting here and could not find it.:muah: