Trying to contact an author

I have enjoyed reading a book series about a group of knitters who also solve crimes!! Every book also includes a free knitting pattern and a recipe!!

Here’s my dilemma: I have been trying to contact the author to ask her a question about one of the patterns but I haven’t been able to reach her. The author is Anne Canadeo and I’ve left her a FB message, sent her an email, posted on her FB page and sent her a message on Ravelry!! Any other ideas on how to contact this person?? I don’t know what else to do.

Thanks
Knitcindy

You’ve covered most of the bases. Can you contact her publisher?

1 Like

I also think the publisher is your best bet. I have just finished a chunk of research for a thesis - and that is how I contacted authors. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll try that. Maybe u all can help me with finding the pattern.

In her book “Purls and Poison”, she writes about the knit shop owner finding a simple pattern for a baby jacket. It’s a very simple baby jacket, knit in one piece and then folded over and stitched on the sides. Then at the end of the book, this is the link where you’re supposed to find that pattern:

Intheloopknitting.com/garter-stitch-little-one-knitting-patterns/

And I’ve looked at all of those patterns and haven’t found one that’s knit in one piece and folded over and stitched on the sides.

Any clues as to which pattern it is???
Thanks
Knitcindy

This one works as you describe:

There’s also this one knit side to side:

This is a pullover: