Too Many Needles

The other day, I received a package from UPS. It was my E-Bay order of about 30 knitting & crocheting needles (I was ultra excited). My roommate (sarcastically) asked “Why did I need MORE needles…”. ((He was a bit upset that I would “waste” my money on such trivial thinkgs)).

When I looked at my new purchase of 30 sets of needles & realized that I already had 12 other sets, plus a set of interchangable, and plus 20 circular… I came to the understanding that “You can NEVER have too many needles”…

I’m bidding on a few more e-bay lots… Hopefully I WIN!!! Don’t tell my roommate, he won’t understand!

:cheering:

Show him this. It doesn’t include the many that are in other projects or are waiting to be put away. No straights here, either.

I like your circular holder… Where’d you get it Ingrid???

Its called Circular Solution. I don’t recall where I got it, but almost every on-line store carries them. I love it. It keeps the needles sorted and straight. I wish it came with a needle sizer attached. I had to hook mine on the hanger so when I put them away I know what size they are.

i got mine from knitpicks for $15!

hey glen - if ever you need to get rid of some of your extras, send me a pm (I run an on-line used knitting needle store!)

:smiley:

Wow Ingrid, now THAT is a system!

If I didn’t keep them in there, good lord, my house would look like a pit of vipers!

I cant even IMAGINE what kind of CHRISTMAS it was at your house!!! :cheering: New needles runs a close second to new yarn!!

Ingrid…that thing is AWESOME!!!

My mom has one of those needle holders…I love how it makes it easier for me to find what I need when I sneak into her house to borrow her needles. :mrgreen:

Too many knitting needles? Isn’t that an oxymoron?

no, an oxymoron would be something like “A new antique” or my personal favorite, “microsoft works”. :roflhard: Hilde could probably tell you what that was, if she were finished with her doctorate paper.

no, an oxymoron would be something like “A new antique” or my personal favorite, “microsoft works”. :roflhard: Hilde could probably tell you what that was, if she were finished with her doctorate paper.[/quote]

It certainly is an oxymoron in spirit, like going into a yarn shop just to look.

I agree-never too many needles, or too much yarn…or too many knitting bools!! :smiley:

Tell him to mind his own BEESWAX! :roflhard:

:shock: And, ELLEN, you’ve been so POLITE until now!!! :roflhard:

what’s a knitting bool?

I took it as a typo for tool! :roflhard: