too Few Instructions

Has anyone knitted a Lana Grossa pattern for a short jacket Gomitolo Denim design 05 from Filati Gomitolo 03 with long bell shaped sleeves and eyelet edging? I am not a very experienced knitter and find the pattern does not give me enough detail, if someone has made this little jacket I would be very grateful for any advice. Thank you.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/-05-jacket

You can quote a place in the pattern that seems inadequate and maybe we can fill in. Just post a couple of rows however, not a large portion of the pattern due to designer copyright.

Thank you , I shall take a look .

Sorry its taken a little while to get going on this pattern, I have knitted to the neckline where I’m having difficulty turning and increasing stitches neatly without creating holes or elongated stitches to form the shape of the neck. The instructions are : Inc 1 st at neck edge every other RS row twice, then every foll RS row 4 times, then cast on at neck edge 2 sts twice, 3 sts once, 5 sts once, 7 sts once. How do I accomplish a neat edge please?

One way to work this is to increase one stitch or even 2sts in from the edge. I like the lifted increase but there are other increases that flow nicely from the sts. See especially 3:30min in this video.

For casting on I like the cable cast on because there’s a neat, sturdy edge to it. Is there any finishing on the neckline? A pick up of sts or a crocheted edge? That can even out the edge too.

Are you ok with the row spacing to work these increases?

Im not on Ravelry so I look up patterns mentioned & almost all are online elsewhere. When I looked up this one, SURPRISE! Available for free download!

https://www.filati-store.com/lana-grossa-strickmodelle/dl.asp?ID=18723&h=52wz57rasvngxb0yi86sesnvnalpwg8ws2vsufsyifbin409svoctoqbw4xdm5zgtwvwtuxifd5xfcpng

Thank you once again for your help and advice . There is no finishing for the neck edge but the instructions for the edge of jacket and each sleeve edge is : size 3.5mm hook, work 1 rnd sc around entire edges. If you can clarify the row spacing I’d be very grateful.

If you still don’t like the look of the neck edge, you could continue the single crochet around the neck edge.
Increase 1 stitch at the neck edge on rows 1 and 5, then on rows 7,9,11 and 13.