Too Expensive?

I’ve been known to take everything, except the most necessary items (wallet) out of my purse, so my knitting will fit in it. If fact, I’ve been known to just move my wallet to my knitting bag. How’s that for messed up priorities? :roflhard:

That’s what I really want is a purse/knitting bag. I want enough pockets to hold everything, so I can find it. But I want it to look good, since I work in an office building. It’s also going to be for business trips. Laptop bag, purse, and knitting bag are a bit much carrying on a plane. So I tried putting the knitting in the laptop bag, it was too crowded. Then you have to take the laptop out at security. I don’t want my needles and yarn going everywhere at security. My purse isn’t big enough for knitting stuff.

LoAnnie

I knitted a Noni bag that looks like these and I think about the same dimensions. You might want to try that. I think I used WOTA yarn and it was not too expensive.

BROWN PAPER BAG~!!!
What all the coolest bums are sporting these days…~!! :cheering: :cheering: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Too funny~!

Have you looked at purses? You may find something you like, that can also be used as a knitting bag.

I use something like that in the summer. I got mine at ACMoore for $11. AT this time of year I use a large leather tote that I bought at AJ Wright for $20. Bargains are out there you just have to know where to look and have a little bit of luck. I don’t buy “knitting totes” because the bargains on them are not really bargains.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx