Toe-up socks heel question

Here are the instruction for the heel:

Row 1 (WS): P to last st, W&T
Row 2: K to last st, W&T
Row 3: P to last st before wrapped st, W&T
Row 4: K to last st before wrapped st, W&T

Repeat rows 3 and 4 until there are 10 unwrapped sts on the needle.

Row 1 (RS): K to first wrapped st, pick up the wrap from front to back, and K together with the next st, W&T
Row 2: P to first wrapped st, pick up the wrap from back to front, and P together with the next st, W&T
Row 3: K to first double-wrapped st, pick up both wraps, and K together with next st.
Row 4: P to first double-wrapped st, pick up both wraps, and P together with next st.

Repeat rows 3 and 4 until all sts have been worked. The st on each end of the needle will still have wraps. Pick these up, and work together with the next st as you come to them.

Begin working circularly again.

Before I start this heel I wanted to ask about the second rows 3 & 4. Am I correct in thinking that I’m supposed to W&T at the end of these rows, even though the pattern doesn’t specifically tell me to?

Thanks!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Yes, that’s generally how it’s done…I think the writer got so ‘into’ making sure they told you to pick up [I][U]both[/U][/I] wraps, that they just forgot to write the ‘wrap and turn’ part again.:teehee:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]