ToBeBorn Yoked Sweaters,Hats,Mittens,Socks & Booties + Toddler Dress,Poncho,Hats

We are going to have a Baby due on 15thDec2009!:cheering:
Our Toddler Daughter turned 3 years this 17thNovember. :cheering:
Here’s some finished Art created with:heart: for both of Them.
(FYI)for your information: I knitted all things from Free Patterns by Other great knitters around the net, pattern links, needles and yarn details available at my blog in my signature below. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Those are all absolutely beautiful!! :thumbsup:

[I]Awe!!Thanks! :hug: sweet [B]Jan[/B][/I] for looking at and appreciating! I cherish your kind compliments :heart: very much!
It’s so nice to read your feedbacks. I look forward to posting more after reading your encouraging thoughts.:blooby:

Ah, they are all too darn adorable for words! Great Job!
I particularly love baby knits in white! So classy!

Congratulations on your upcoming birth!

These are all precious!

Beautiful Great Work:yay:

Gorgeous knitting! I love the blue sweater, and the hats are precious! My first granddaughter is due in February, and you’ve inspired me to knit some things for her.

Hi! :waving:

What a wonderful gift for a soon-to-be newborn! And what beautiful work you do. Congratulations on all - the baby, the big girl and the gorgeous work! I’m sure your 3-year-old is already a budding fashionista with that gorgeous wardrobe!

Happy Knitting (and Happy Nesting!)

Ruthie :clink:

What lovely little baby clothes…I love babies in knitted things.The little white dress is adorable

Lovely knitting, all of them! I am just coo’ing over the baby sets, so sweet!

Aren’t babies fun to knit for? You have really made some lovely heirlooms for your lil ones!

Congratulations!! How exciting! You’ve really been busy - everything looks fabulous! What fun it will be to see your little ones all dressed in items you made!

Precious and congratulations.

EVerything is GORGEOUS!!! :yay: