This pattern wants me to do WHAT!?!?

DEC 1 st before each marker on next row and every 8 (8, 8, 8, 9) rows 6 times to 102 (108, 114, 120, 126) sts.

Work even until body measures 17 (17.5, 18, 18.5, 19) inches from beg with hem rolled in.

Does it want me to Dec 1 on next row and then every 8 rows till I have 126( Im doing the XL verysion)…

so basically Ill knit this row Im on and dec before each marker(2 markers are all there are) and then knit 7 rows evern, then dec before each marker on the 8th row, then knit 7 rows even then dec on the 8th row before each marker so on and so 6 time, so basicallyIll accumulate something like 48 rows??? Then once I have those 48ish rows done Ill knit even till It measures 19 inches… but what does the hem rolled in mean?? :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

You’ve got the decreasing instructions right. When you measure the 19", don’t stretch out the rollup that you’ll get by knitting stockinette to measure from the CO edge. That’s the hem, I bet, and should measure 19" with it rolled up.

sue

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

This is why I LOVE this place :rofl: