This is my Ruwana

This was my first “Big Girl” project. People stop me on the street to ask where I bought it. It is made in Karabella Aurora Melange in color 004 on their website. Perfect for these cold days we are having here :happydance:

I made the pictures as small as possible. Hope they are okay?

It looks great on you! :cheering:

It’s beautiful. It suits you very well, too. Nice work!

woo-hoo… beautiful! :cheering:

It’s LOVELY :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Is it your pattern?

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Thanks so much for the compliments :slight_smile: My LYS made the pattern for me (and about a 100+ other ladies…lol. It is sooo easy! I’ll stop by this evening on my way home and if they don’t mind I’ll send it to anyone who wants it. Here is a picture of it on the floor so you can get a better idea of how it is made…

Absolutely gorgeous!!!:passedout:

Fantastic job!! :cheering:

I talked my mother in law into buying a wool wrap shaped just like this a few weeks ago. She looks so pretty in it!

If they let you share the pattern, I think I will knit her another!

You did such a beautiful job on yours!

Misty

That is SOOOOO beautiful! Please do share the pattern if you can.

Patty

:inlove:

That would makea great gift item…especially if I start NOW for the holidays :teehee:

Great work!

This looks like an excellent project for my knitting machine…

That’s really neat, it looks wonderful on you. Great job!
Mariblue

Oh that’s gorgeous! :muah:
I’d love the pattern too…perfect for me when it’s 12 degrees since I hate wearing coats.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :muah:

Count me in the pattern request if it’s available ^^

Looks so cozy!!

Beautiful! It does look very very cozy!

Very pretty!

Note - I used Karabella mentioned in my first post. 15 balls and 2 balls of solid brown for the cast on and crochet border. For some of you it is probably way to boring to make but I knew from the moment I first saw it on someone I had to have it! I’m currently working on one in the same material but black tweed vs the brown. I like it because I can take it everywhere, it’s mindless and work on it when I don’t want to think about something complicated.

Just lovely! :muah:

It does suit you…perfectly. :notworthy: