The Perfect Man movie knits

Does anyone have any links to the knitted hat pattern Hillary Duff wore in the movie THE PERFECT MAN?

I’ve just seen this one.
EDIT…wrong actress :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:
I then tried to google it & got pop ups & junk from everywhere…perhaps it will show up…I’m going to see if there’s a clip with her wearing it @ netflix so I can see what u r talking about bc I’ve not seen the movie…maybe someone can design a similar one :wink:

Oh my, I saw it only for a brief second in the preview, so I ordered it & when it gets here I’m gonna give it a good once over & see what we can come up with :wink: …no telling how long that may take, though :roflhard: :rofling:

The KNITTING is really cute in the show. Some of the actresses have knitted items on. I am SORRY you are going to all the trouble to order it! Hope you will still be my KNIT buddy here after you watch the movie!

LOL, u bet :smiley: ! I saw just a peek of the hat, not even enough to get a nice view…nice enough to tell it was cute…then it was gone in a split second, so now I MUST see it & see if anything can be figured out :cheering: :cheering:

Rebecca, please don’t go postal on the coastal on me on this one! I just was sure I saw somewhere (probably on the net) a link to the knits in that show!

I just liked the hat, want to watch the movie & if I like it well enough, perhaps design a similar one, no biggie :wink: … and not something that I would do right away, anyway (that is if I can design a similar one, only the yarn knows for sure :wink: )…I have a very long project list that I am happily knitting away on now :smiley:
and…LOL, I have no idea what postal on the coastal means… :roflhard: :rofling: I’m sorry :oops:
Oh…I saw a link to it last night when I 1st saw your post & it was a hoax type of dealy that changed the homepage on the computer & tried to make one think that u had just been infected by some spyware, but I fixed everything…so beware if u google it :thumbsup: